Thinking?How to get rid of Mouses or How to kill a Mouse. Call the experts M: 08 9468 8093
Mouse are one of the massive pest problems in our homes. These little devils live and breed at a very fast rate in our home. Causing much damage to our belongings and also spreading various diseases.
If you also have a mouse problem, Don't worry, The Mouse pest control will help you. Mouse Pest Control provide best services in mouse removal. We deal with all types of mouse problems.
We have specialized, recommended and unique techniques to deal with those little devils in your home. When it comes to mouse management, we are a familiar name.We believe in customer satisfaction. We work with our full dedication.
Our servicemen/Technicians are well Behaved, experts, with the proper experience. We have handled hundreds of cases, We have hundreds of satisfied customers, with our services no mouse will ever dare to look towards your house or business.
We care for your home and business places, we try our best not to affect any of your belongings during our services.Our buildings and structures are ideal for the mouse because they provide warmth, food, water, and shelter.
We will not advise you to handle any wild mouse by yourself. Dressed with large teeth and are capable of carrying a variety of bacteria, diseases, and viruses through their saliva, excrements and urine. They are even dangerous for your pets and children's. Keep all children and pets away from them. If feeling danger, the mouse will bite to defend itself.
Blocking methods should be implemented early to maintain a mouse-free home. mouse breed rapidly, and small populations become full-blown infestations in tiny time.
To prevent mouse from entering the home and other places, all gaps, cracks, crevices and holes larger than a pen cap should blocked with cement or a mixing compound. We will not advise that timber be used to seal these holes, as the mouse are capable of chewing into those surfaces.
Cleanliness may also have an impact by mouse infestations. Be sure to wash dishes quickly following use. Food should be filed in glass or metal containers with tight lids. Mouse acquires most of their water from scavenged food particles, so no crumbs or morsels should be left on tabletops or floors.
Mouse Bites signs and symptoms
Mouse-bite fever is an acute, febrile human illness caused by bacteria transmitted by mouse in most cases, which is passed from mouse to human via the mouse urine or mucous secretions.
- Symptoms depends on the bacteria that caused the infection.
- Fever Joint pain, redness, or swelling Rash
What are the symptoms of the Mouse Bite Fever?
- An abrupt onset of fever, myalgias (muscle pain), arthralgias (joint pain), vomiting, and headache typically occurs within 2--10 days of exposure and is usually followed by a maculopapular rash on the extremities.
- RBF has a case-fatality rate of 7%--10% among untreated patients.
Mouse Images and videos
What to do
take care of your homes cleanliness and hygiene, mouse lives on our waste food stuff.if you take care of this thing mouse will automatically leaves your house to search for food and water.
if you saw any mouse in your house track it down to its nests. and found out where you see it in home usually.when you find out a mouse nest. set a human mouse trap near its nest and around any of the area of your house where you usually see them.Humane mouse traps let you trap a mouse without killing it. after catching it realease the mouse to the nearby park or forest. if you have huge mouse problem and your finding difficult in dealing with them please comtact us.
Things you MUST know
1. Be careful when selecting a pest controller its far too easy to get a NSW Govt Work Cover issued Pest Control Licence and start up a pest control business - using mostly unsupervised trainees who have little knowledge of Mouse species or Mouse control pesticides
2. You should be careful of very cheap treatments for Mouse control. They might offer far cheaper, less effective, solvent based pesticides which can be acutely harmful in premises where occupants may suffer from asthmatic or other bronchial ailments.
How Much is the cost for the Mouse treatment?
- Residential Clients: Please call 08 9468 8093 for a quick quote or fill a online quote form (Click here)
- Commercial Clients: Request a Quote online (Click here)